- Only particles cooked by ourselves allowed at the venue. These are shown on our bait for sale page.
- No shop bought particles or maggots.
- No standing when posing with fish for photographs.
- A maximum of; 3 fishing rods, 1 spod rod and 1 marker rod per angler.
- A maximum of; 1 hook per rod or rig.
- Barbed hooks only
- No Braided main lines or braided leaders.
- No fixed leads (all leads must be able to fall free in the event of break-offs).
- No sacking of fish (please ensure that you have camera equipment that works in the dark).
- No shelf-life bait and no uncooked nuts.
- Antiseptic Gel must be used to treat the mouths of all fish after every catch.
- All fishing lines are to be reeled in when rods are not attended.
- Please use the ashtrays and bins provided at the swims and do not throw rubbish in the lake.
- Please ensure you have sufficient holiday insurance in the event of accidents and illness.
- Please don’t smoke in the house.
- Excessive use of alcohol or other intoxicating substances will not be tolerated and result in being asked to leave the venue.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied at all times.
- Please ensure that all accommodation; the gite and the cabins, are vacated by 10am on departure day, and left in a clean tidy condition.
- Please ensure that all equipment is returned to its appropriate place and left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Please report all damage and breakages to John.
- Please uphold these simple rules at all times.
- Please always use the life jackets provided if using the boat.
Terms and conditions
- Any infringement of the rules will result in the termination of your holiday without refund.
- We accept no responsibility for accident or injury unless it is a result of our direct action. Please ensure you have health and accident insurance.
- To avoid disappointment, equipment hire, bait and food packages must be agreed before arrival and they must be paid for in cleared funds prior to or on arrival.