Les Chateliers: Carp Fishing France
In 2014 Les Chateliers was purchased by Jean Paul and Delphine, a couple with a wealth of experience in fish farming and a vision for the future of a perfect natural fishery.
This outstandingly beautiful 60 acre lake offers 9 double swims and is situated 30 minutes from the town of Poitiers in south west France.
- The lake holds 800 carp, mirrors and commons between 22 and 59 pounds.
- The lake is undiscovered by the UK angler.
- All the swims are spacious and comfortable most with in excess of 5 acres of water and all equipped with wood burning barbecues.
- All swims apart from 1 and 11 are accessed by boat which are available for hire at the venue.
- There are no nuisance fish such as poison bream or catfish.